PDF desktop and online applications are very important and handy office productivity tools. They should enable us to translate text and graphics from PDFs into editable formats like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and to convert documents into a PDF. Every office and person managing electronic documents need a PDF converter on regular, if not daily basis.
PDF tools come as desktop, online and mobile apps. Professional users mostly choose comprehensive commercial PDF management tools. But, for the rest of us, there is a range of freebies that we can use to create or convert PDFs. In case you are among the users who still haven’t picked their favourite PDF tools, let us get you acquainted with not just a free PDF tool, but actually a free web-based PDF conversion suite, adequately named Free PDF Conversion Online.
This online PDF suite consists of 4 different tools: PDF Maker, PDF to Word, PDF to Excel and PDF to PowerPoint Converter.
1. It’s free, easy to use, fast and very accurate.
2. It enables users to manage their PDF needs on the go: all tools can be accessed from any place, at any given time and the entire conversion process is executed online.
3. It’s hassle-free: no software installation required, no maintenance efforts and cost.
4. It’s safe: privacy of content and personal information and content are guaranteed. All uploaded and converted files are, in addition, permanently deleted from the servers of PDFConverter.com (the provider).
5. The four tools can be accessed from the same URL: no need to bookmark or remember multiple web addresses.
How it works
Once you’ve picked up the conversion option you need, the free PDF conversion is performed in three quick and intuitive steps. Here is a step-by-step quick how-to-guide through the conversion process:
1) Visit the page of online PDF suite and choose the PDF tool by clicking its button. For example, if you want to convert PDF to Excel, you need to click the green PDF to Excel button:
2) Select the PDF file from your local disk to upload and convert (click the button Choose File)
3) Type in your email address and click the button Start!
You will shortly receive an email with a link to download your Excel spreadsheet which you can open right after downloading and start working on.
The other three tools in the suite work in the same way. So, if you have some PDFs to translate to other file formats, check out this set of tools and share your opinion with us!